Friday 15 January 2010

The Deb, dancing and Dan

Aah, the deb finally arrived and what an occasion it was. However, I have some questions. I thought the gala was for students of Erinsborough High, so why was two-thirds of Ramsay Street there having a good old shindig? I am glad Toadie reared his head though, as his short burst of rapid dancing, along with his bordering-on homoerotic love of dance guru, Jason Coleman made my week. Admittedly, I have a had a quiet week.

Kate Ramsay also showed herself to be very fleet of foot once again, plucking up the courage to perform for Coleman slap bang in the middle of the dance floor. Her execution was solid but she does not have much variety, does she? A few revolutions and a raised hand is all she seems to do.

In other news, Lucas proposed to Elle, she said yes, eventually, and Lucas' brother Dan was exasperated by the whole saga. It is just a shame that it has taken "Fitzy" this long into his Neighbours tenure to develop a personality.

His wife, Libby, has always floated my boat though, the fact she spent a chunk of the week firing infected deb food out of both barrels has not changed that. I do have to question her attention-paying abilities, however.

On Friday, the luscious Mrs. Kennedy-Fitzgerald remarked that she had been married to Dan for "all these years." They've only been wed five minutes, I suppose time flies.

And I must not forget Lib's son, Ben, before I conclude this week's tirade. Most of the time, he is an absolutely shocking actor but his impression of The Simpsons' moustached legend Ned Flanders was a real hoot. The best, and perhaps only, thing he has perfected since his dancing masterpiece outside Harold's Store a few months ago. Why has Jason Coleman not been alerted to this little mover's shape-shifting talents?

No comments:

Post a Comment