Friday 14 May 2010

Hairdo annoyances

I have many wishes. I wish Karen from the BBC comedy series 'Outnumbered' was my sister, I wish I could go on a date with the stern but sexy, poker-playing TV presenter Victoria Coren, I wish my facial hair grew in a more manly way and I wish I didn't have to walk so far to get to my nearest train station.

But more than anything, I wish Zeke Kinski would get rid of his quiff. That boy's hair enters a scene before he does. He used to have an appropriate indie-band coiffure so I don't quite know what has persuaded him to go all 'Danny from Grease'. I don't like it and while we're on the subject of the Pirate Net DJ's style, lose the waistcoats as well - you're neither a snooker player nor attending a high-brow get together. SORT IT OUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment